what my bad bloods bio should look like

darkbladeclan

its basically P1 bio mixed with the elder bio (instead of covering the side the mandibles come around the middle piece) and a feral design i think it was called i seen on here of having no eye mesh

hopefully i will have the fan film done this year

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool... Just an idea, maybe u could keep the bio with the eyes showing... And use the visors aswell.. U just need to figure out how to lift them and shut them without messing about all the time. Overall good work.

That's cool... Just an idea, maybe u could keep the bio with the eyes showing... And use the visors aswell.. U just need to figure out how to lift them and shut them without messing about all the time. Overall good work.

hmm yeah or maybe a sort of transparent looking visor so you can still see the eyes but a visors still there

Where do the mandibles go?
They can't always be out as that's a sign of Anger from what i know. Plus what would be the point other than feeding Methane and nitrogen for the mask?
As there is no visor so no Thermal Imaging or Molecular acid.

Where do the mandibles go?
They can't always be out as that's a sign of Anger from what i know. Plus what would be the point other than feeding Methane and nitrogen for the mask?
As there is no visor so no Thermal Imaging or Molecular acid.

the eyes will be inserted so yeah theres heat vision and everything else and the permanently angry part, dont forget this is going to be a crazy a** bad bloods bio and hes gonna be like a maniac killing everything in sight so hes gonna always be angry like the slashers you see in horror movies

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back