what I've found

Cavaler Urban

today when I was digging in my backyard looking for oil( even if it's snowing) I've found this in a silver box , 2 m under the ground! :) I thought this is my lucky day but since I am in debt with Strigoi (Jeff) I think I better send them to him! I know for sure I'll gonna cry because I already love them! :lol:
tell me what you think, shall I gonna keep this or shall I send them to Jeff?
DSC09769.jpg

DSC09768.jpg

I cannot express how jealous I am. But I'll sure as peas try. Send them to Strigoi...I hear he breaks knee caps. :)

Impaiatu,

You found buried treasure!!!!!

Now you have a difficult choice....

(don't listen to Zero, he's watched too many episodes of the Sopranos :) )

---
Ei'luj

I can see how this is a difficult situation for you. So in the spirit of the Lair and helping out a fellow member, you can send them to me for safe keeping while you decide.
It'd be easier for you to make an objective decision if they are not there in front of you ya see.

Don't thank me, I am not doing this for praise. I'm just that kinda guy. :)

Wow, those are very nice. I've faced this choice many times. It's always better to keep your kneecaps.

good stuff........man everytime i dig in my backyard I find bodyparts. I think the mafia lives around here :)

Holy **** Sorin those look bad ass...I wasn't planning on braking any knee caps but after seeing them you better be sending them to me :p ....they look great man I can't wait to have them in my hands and then on my dreads

today when I was digging in my backyard looking for oil( even if it's snowing) I've found this in a silver box , 2 m under the ground! :p I thought this is my lucky day but since I am in debt with Strigoi (Jeff) I think I better send them to him! I know for sure I'll gonna cry because I already love them!
tell me what you think, shall I gonna keep this or shall I send them to Jeff?
DSC09769.jpg

DSC09768.jpg

Find morei n your backyard

oh , no..... my precious...!!! :p
well , since I don't have any kneecaps I"ll gonna take a chance and anyway it's worth to crawl for them!
thanks for advice sister and brothers!

a, twisted one ;http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=11314
I don't know how charge it is for alaska, but I'll find out ,just let me know in advance to beggin to digg again in my backyard!
anyway I'm gonna make some rings without preorders but this will be only with face huggers!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back