What is your “Holy Grail” of movie props?

Either one of the fibreglass classic series TARDISes in BBC storage
DssvNg9X4AAAx-L.jpg

Or the Classic sonic screwdriver, which was nicked off of John Nathan-Turner's desk in the 80s
Capture.PNG

5 foot Millenium Falcon.
But I don't want the actual prop, I want to make my own, with all the real kit parts, while wearing bellbottom blue jeans and listening to Fleetwood Mac, and drinking Lowenbrau and smoking unfiltered Lucky Strikes.
That's the dream, but it'll never happen.
I'm too damn poor.

If you could own one single screen used prop from any movie, what would it be? Mine would either be the hanging tree hero puppet from the Nightmare Before Christmas or the Scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz. I would love to hear everybody else's dream movie props.

Joi Emanator -
My DREAM!, the dream is real.

If you could own one single screen used prop from any movie, what would it be? Mine would either be the hanging tree hero puppet from the Nightmare Before Christmas or the Scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz. I would love to hear everybody else's dream movie props.
Ark Of The Covenant.

There is some horrible story about what happened to the 1:1 AT-ST, after they wrapped filming of Jedi and George ok’ed it being transported back to Skywalker Ranch. If I recall correctly, they essentially hacked it apart to pack it, to the point of it being unsalvageable.

I wish I could remember where I read the story / heard the tale.

Last edited:
There is some horrible story about what happened to the 1:1 AT-ST, after they wrapped filming of Jedi and George ok’ed it being transported back to Skywalker Ranch. if I recall correctly, they essentially hacked it apart to pack it, to the point of it being unsalvageable.

I wish I could remember where I read the story / heard the tale.
I think my lower lip started quivering and a tear rolled down my cheek

Last October I saw this on FleaBay..View attachment 1551277

I thought for $14!..
I would buy it...

It Finally turned up last weekend,it was nicely packaged in Styrofoam face down..

I removed it all excited, then this reared its Fug Ugly head!

View attachment 1551280
Lesson learned if it it looks too good to be true..it prolly is.
The shop doesn't exist and seller long gone.
I think thats the "Wishversion".;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back