What is your “Holy Grail” of movie props?

I've held mine. When/if I ever can afford it, it will probably be $20k more.

15994773_10154174939631717_2150268672422166675_o.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know where the original is, the animatronic Rex head from SWS. I'm sure it found a good home hopefully. That said, this 3D scan/print I have will have to do ;)

View attachment 1291322

Oh wow that is incredible! I happen to know the guy who did the 3D print for that, and he is extremely talented, like beyond words, even!

As for my dream prop, it would have to be a physical prop from the Jurassic Park series or Indiana Jones series.

Oh wow that is incredible! I happen to know the guy who did the 3D print for that, and he is extremely talented, like beyond words, even!

As for my dream prop, it would have to be a physical prop from the Jurassic Park series or Indiana Jones series.
Yeah me and yankeetrex did a lot of work to make this a reality. He can tell you the stories, just finding a cost effective 3D print was a bear. I nearly threw in the towel. Guys work is amazing though, I'm slowly convincing him to let me showcase more of his work here in LA....though the Rex is already a bit of a showstopper haha.

And agree a screen used prop is always great. Which, being I've already gone big, why not settle for no less then the screen used Gates ;)

Its hard to pick one. TOS Enterprise, TNG Enterprise, Refit Enterprise, ANH Falcon, ANH Deathstar, ANH Red 5 - All kinda holy subjects to me...

Jedi Dade

Easy choice for me...screen-used Star Trek Hero Landing Party props: Tricorder, Communicator, and Phaser II.

These are priceless pieces that were the beginnings of this hobby for many on this forum, including myself.

60126607-3186-42DB-B095-612E30927DA5.jpeg

A25BCB1C-03A4-46B7-941B-725B178FE7DD.jpeg

DC653C51-3F5A-4D17-BDA0-899CDB25A8F3.jpeg

Last edited:
If you could own one single screen used prop from any movie, what would it be? Mine would either be a Jack Skellington hero puppet or the Scarecrow costume from the Wizard of Oz. I would love to hear everybody else's dream movie props.
If I had to pick a holy grail dream prop, it’ll definitely be one of the original Kong armature puppets from King Kong, that or one of the original DeLoreans from Back to the Future!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back