What is the Worst movie ever made?

The Hand isn't bad really, sure it's a dumb thriller but it's like the good old fashioned kind. Caution: the hand lopping scene is gruesomely realistic, and Caine really sells it.

Hobgoblins...thats really the hard stuff. :eek: :D

38443988eb.jpg

City Limits (1984 or 5). Just caught this on a MST3K rerun. James Earl Jones, Kim Cattrall and Rae Dawn Chong and many 80s familiar faces.

Post apocalyptic biker teens vs. some corporate guy. Horrible acting, awful characters, no plot to speak of. Looks like it was shot with a home VHS camera and edited by a freaking blind squirrel! The MST3K guys didn't even have to try!

The worst SW movie could be a completely different thread
...that we REEEALLY don't need. There are several threads that already contain everything that could possibly be said in that one. Oh, God. Please, no.

Anything made by Neil Breen surely has to be a strong contender for Worst.Movie.Ever.

Take for example Twisted Pair.

Waaait. Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait. What. The HELL. Is that? Thank you for sharing this whole new world with me. :oops:

I must have blocked Ghosthunters 2016 from my mind. I forgot about that one. Terrible, terrible movie. I loved the cast and had it been a direct sequel and not some unfunny reboot it could have worked and worked really well.

It's just as best that I mostly forgot it. All the blame for it's failure being placed on the fans by cast and crew ruined any chance that I could find something redeeming about it. Sometimes you just have to own up to failure.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back