What is the most accurate X-wing helmet kit available ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wh1plash

Darth Hair kits are one of the most popular with the Rebel Legion. I have a pretty big head, and it fits me just fine.

Treadwell

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interesting, Mark's master was built around a pull of a Size Large APH-6B (mine).

chameloon

Interesting, Mark's master was built around a pull of a Size Large APH-6B (mine).
May be I didn't assemble mine properly, but the front opening is narrow and I have to pull the sides to wear it snuggly. Here are a pics compared to a large Aph6B of my collection:

mortifactor

I'm really interested in a kit that matches the same size as the screen used helmets. Not going to be wearing it. Wondering who is best for this!

superjedi

Sr Member
You could try Richie's Armor. Been quite a few years now, but I've gotten 2 X-Wing helmet kits
and a Y-Wing helmet kit from him. They're really nice quality.