what is the best iron man helmet pep file

royaltykustomz

ive been looming around for a while now and i notice there are multiple different files for the iron man helmet. i was just curious if some are better than others.

honestly its which ever one you like the best, there all excellently done and have all benn built easily hundreds of times

how many are there can some one post all the different pep files here, I just finished sharkbeetle - dungheads and its really nice however the hole to put my head through is way to small. The scaling seems right to fit nice if I could only get my head through. What are other people doing to get these on?

Most people cut a section of the back and reattach it with magnets once it is on the head. I will see if i can dig up a picture.

fe90803b.jpg

I found this posted by ZukutoSkyKiller, i hope you dont mind.

I've seen 4 or 5 different pep files for Shellhead myself and have yet to figure out which on I wanted to do...however, I've just started on work on a Hi-def Warmachine pep I found and I plan on using it to create a Guardsman suit.

I can highly recommend the Sharkhead helmet but you might not want to do the 'teeth' part and save yourself a lot of fiddly pepping, There's some pics of the pep build in my signature if you want to see which one I'm using.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back