what is the best iron man helmet pep file

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by royaltykustomz, Nov 18, 2011.

1. royaltykustomz

royaltykustomz Active Member

ive been looming around for a while now and i notice there are multiple different files for the iron man helmet. i was just curious if some are better than others.

2. Cosmic Ash

Cosmic Ash Well-Known Member

honestly its which ever one you like the best, there all excellently done and have all benn built easily hundreds of times

3. animefan

animefan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

how many are there can some one post all the different pep files here, I just finished sharkbeetle - dungheads and its really nice however the hole to put my head through is way to small. The scaling seems right to fit nice if I could only get my head through. What are other people doing to get these on?

4. Crank729

Crank729 Sr Member

You can always trim that hole with a dremel during the bondo stage.

5. sgtski

sgtski Member

Most people cut a section of the back and reattach it with magnets once it is on the head. I will see if i can dig up a picture.

6. sgtski

sgtski Member

[​IMG]
    I found this posted by ZukutoSkyKiller, i hope you dont mind.

7. Darth Pinhead

Darth Pinhead Active Member

8. animefan

animefan Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Ya I figured it would have to be cut, any tutorials for best cutting and magnets to get?

9. megazone27

megazone27 New Member

10. lordtalon

lordtalon New Member

I've seen 4 or 5 different pep files for Shellhead myself and have yet to figure out which on I wanted to do...however, I've just started on work on a Hi-def Warmachine pep I found and I plan on using it to create a Guardsman suit.

11. CyberPaddy66

CyberPaddy66 Well-Known Member

I can highly recommend the Sharkhead helmet but you might not want to do the 'teeth' part and save yourself a lot of fiddly pepping, There's some pics of the pep build in my signature if you want to see which one I'm using.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  12. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

Sharkheads/Bimmers is the best one to build now. Mine started out as a Dungbettle but was moded from the get go.

That one just above your post is actually my sculpt and the same lines are used on the real one your link goes to. ;)