What is the approximate scale of the 32" Falcon?

That is a great question.

I find myself thinking..."at 32", who cares what our holy grail scale is?." LOL... I just want want want one. :)

However... that question is a great one being that the 1 to 1 probably wasn't the actual size of what the real falcon would have been had she been real.

I am very curious as to what your display idea may be.

Very good question indeed. I look forward to hearing that answer.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 6 2006, 12:52 PM) [snapback]1275220[/snapback]</div>
That is a great question.

I find myself thinking..."at 32", who cares what our holy grail scale is?." LOL... I just want want want one. :)

However... that question is a great one being that the 1 to 1 probably wasn't the actual size of what the real falcon would have been had she been real.

I am very curious as to what your display idea may be.

Very good question indeed. I look forward to hearing that answer.
[/b]

It involves TIE fighters in scale to the Falcon ;)

Just for clarity I am looking for like "It's 1/48" "It's 1/35" yadda yadda.

<div class='quotetop'>(Simba @ Jul 6 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1275257[/snapback]</div>

[/b]

Sweeeet... I just have to see that when you comlete it. What TIE's are you going to use? Or are you scratch building them for scale compliance? I think Steve's are 1/24 :confused and not for certain about Chris Kelly's since it varies a bit.

What ever you decide,.. it sounds exciting.

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 6 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1275290[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Simba @ Jul 6 2006, 10:19 AM) [snapback]1275257[/snapback]

[/b]

Sweeeet... I just have to see that when you comlete it. What TIE's are you going to use? Or are you scratch building them for scale compliance? I think Steve's are 1/24 :confused and not for certain about Chris Kelly's since it varies a bit.

What ever you decide,.. it sounds exciting.
[/b][/quote]

I think maybe the smaller scale resin one's will be right, Comet Miniatures maybe, not sure. Basically a TIE or two chasing the Falcon, from the Astroid scene. The base will be the asteroid surface, like right before the falcon scapes off the TIEs in the ravine.

1/35 scale is right on. Based and sized my figures I sculpted show below off of 1/35 scale tamyia german soldiers...Used them as a guide and sculpted these guys from milliput putty. The rear wall is clear plexy, with holes drilled into the surface. Colored gels were added to the rear. I added many lights...I know it is not screen accurate but I wanted more BLING.
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/2_12.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/3_10.jpg[/image]
[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/1_22.jpg[/image]

<div class='quotetop'>(Kuhn Global @ Jul 6 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]1275492[/snapback]</div>
OMG... WOW...

What can I say to that?....

I will say DUDE and you just add as many UUUUUU's as you want. LOL

VERY NICE...
[/b]

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Jul 7 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1275963[/snapback]</div>
If I were to get an MR Falcon, I'd want Ham Salad and Chew-Chilla in the cockpit....
[/b]

Dont get it?

<div class='quotetop'>(Dymerski @ Jul 7 2006, 09:40 AM) [snapback]1275971[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Jul 7 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1275963[/snapback]
If I were to get an MR Falcon, I'd want Ham Salad and Chew-Chilla in the cockpit....
[/b]

Dont get it?
[/b][/quote]

Oy.

fanart02.jpg

:lol

" Humor. It is a difficult concept...It is NOT logical. " ~ Lt. Saavik, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

its from the spoof hardware wars...

Anyway - that cockpit wall is really really good. the Chewie should be a bit taller in the chair though ... unlesss your trying for that moment when he shrinks into his chair as Han dodges an exploding asteroid :D

Jedi Dade

<div class='quotetop'>(Jedi Dade @ Jul 7 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1275987[/snapback]</div>
its from the spoof hardware wars...

Anyway - that cockpit wall is really really good. the Chewie should be a bit taller in the chair though ... unlesss your trying for that moment when he shrinks into his chair as Han dodges an exploding asteroid :D

Jedi Dade
[/b]
AHHHHHHH

Yup could be a little taller....also...The MR falcon does not come with these guys...it has no figures...did this fo me.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back