What is that copper wolf color?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

Hey guys. I am trying to figure out what that color is you see on the wolf pred's gaunts/medkit/shoulder cannons. Its like a copper. Is it a copper color? Anyone who has done a wolf paint up, could you let me know? Thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TehEl1te

Thanks brother. Thats the answer I needed. It looked like a copper color but I wasn't sure what it was technically called. ;) Thanks Daman!

Bovine13

I used hammered copper on my Ceremonial suit. It looks pretty close to the Wolf's armor copper color. After the weathering it will darken up some.

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
Do you really love lamp or are you just looking around the room saying you love things?

Wheres my UNDERMASK XDMRAY! Hop to! o_O