What If You Could Tip A Filmmaker?

Oh, I was thinking more like, if you could tip one over upside down. And, you know, rifle through whatever fell out of their pockets. Michale Bay, definetley - bound to have pockets stuffed with hundred dollar bills and bags of coke.

But yours is nice too.

If this caught on and even happened at the end of new release films in the theaters it would be kinda cool.

The problem is that movies like SOULPLANE and BIG MOMMAS HOUSE would never make money. :lol

If this caught on and even happened at the end of new release films in the theaters it would be kinda cool.

The problem is that movies like SOULPLANE and BIG MOMMAS HOUSE would never make money. :lol

I see what you did there. Hahahahahahahah!! :lol

Oh, I was thinking more like, if you could tip one over upside down. And, you know, rifle through whatever fell out of their pockets. Michale Bay, definetley - bound to have pockets stuffed with hundred dollar bills and bags of coke.

But yours is nice too.

I don't think you could tip Bay over, his ego's too big. I'd give him a tip: get a real job. Actually that's one i'd give to a lot of directors these days.

If I could "tip" a filmmaker, I'd push Uwe Boll over, then run like Hell!
HitchhikerSmilie.gif

If I could "tip" a filmmaker, I'd push Uwe Boll over, then run like Hell!
HitchhikerSmilie.gif

I've only seen Blood Rayne and it wasn't bad but his stuff isn't as bad as Bay's in my opinion. A lot of these new directors need to be tipped to go study the movies of the past and actually learn what good film making is. I'd also tip the "teachers" at film schools who seem to be pushing this new crap style of filming things.

I've only seen Blood Rayne and it wasn't bad but his stuff isn't as bad as Bay's in my opinion.

Ehhhhh, I dunno, I don't think you've seen enough of Boll's work to realize just how horrible he is. Bay isn't great by any means, but he's still better than Boll. Boll apparently has a thing for taking great video games and turning them into laughably crappy movies. Here's a short list of some you might have seen/heard of:

House of the Dead
Alone in the Dark
Bloodrayne (he also directed two straight-to-DVD sequels)
In The Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (yes, a movie based on DUNGEON SIEGE :angry)
Postal
Far Cry

All kick ass games, all horrible, HORRIBLE films. I almost want to tell you to watch all of them, just so you can understand how awful of a film maker he is. But I'm not sure if you should subject yourself to that kind of torture.

The only Uwe Boll movie that's actually any good is a film called "Rampage", which thankfully has nothing to do with the classic arcade game. It's currently on NetFlix, I'd recommend checking it out when you can.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back