what i did this weekend..start of Thor costume and Captain America Shield

Jjaysavaloi

hi all, this weekend i started doing the captain america sheild pep (which i've done :)).. and then got it on my brain to start doing the Thor costume...its gonna be a massive task i reakon, but worth it...it took me about twelve hours to get where i have with the right arm gauntlet...and still have a few little bits to do to it...but hope what ive done so far meets approval :)

hey it is looking really great so far ! keep it up

can you tell me where do you get the files for the Thor costume?

kind regards

Michael

hi ive been working on a thor costume wif the same pepakura files but ive been having trouble scaling it.. so culd u give me a few tips on how to scale it to my size?...

hi mighty thor...i'm no good with scailing if i'm honest...i'm 6ft 6ins and of average build...i have a mannequin of the smae size of my torso...attached it to that for when i'm ready to fibreglass...added a little bit more length near the stomach..i'm now hoping that its gonna fit lol.....

hi mystery, i'm wanting to get the left gauntlet and shin guards done before i fibreglass...but it should look amazing when its done, also steering towards doing a foam ironman..but with my height and lack of scaling knowledge i fear it wont fit...so looks like it'll be standing free in my flat...always wanted a home with superhero suits standing around though...captain americas sheild is ready to fibreglass etc though...that'll look sweet on my wall :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back