what happened to the rpf on mobil?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coolhanluked

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What ever changes that were made recently has changed how the rpf works on mobile. Like it doesn't work now. I can only get on sometimes now. And theres a lot of things missing or completely different.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
What ever changes that were made recently has changed how the rpf works on mobile. Like it doesn't work now. I can only get on sometimes now. And theres a lot of things missing or completely different.

What type of device are you using?

Can you post screencaps. We have tested it on mobile and it is running smoothly on this end. Help me understand what isn't working for you.

One of the most important features of this latest update is how the site handles images on mobile. They should be MUCH more user-friendly now.

Upvote 0

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coolhanluked

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Art, Art Andrews , thanks for getting back to me. It's taken a little bit to figure out but i think this is happening because of an update to my phone. I'll let you lnow as soon as I wrap my head around it.

Upvote 0