Question What happened to PILOT's Photo Hosting link on the RPF's homepage? (answered)

The Wook

Master Member
It's not showing up on the homepage when I go there.

Dang, I'm really hoping he didn't shut down his service...it was so very helpful.

Anyone know what's up?

Thanks,

The Wook

Re: What happened to PILOT's Photo Hosting link that used to be on the RPF's homepage

Still going strong! Link below. :)

Re: What happened to PILOT's Photo Hosting link that used to be on the RPF's homepage

@Pilot, now that this subject has come up, let me express my gratitude for giving us this service, I use it frequently. and it's a great and easy to use (y)thumbsup

Yeah I noticed the link was removed, so I bookmarked it myself. :) Thanks, Pilot!

Still going strong! Link below. :)

Thanks, Pilot! Glad to know you're still around. :thumbsup

I'll save the link, but yeah, why isn't it on the RPF's homepage anymore?

The Wook

Wook,

We took it off when we changed the attached links and initially had it in the community drop down but it and the link for adamata's member map was creating problems so I took them off, and just haven't had a chance to get them corrected since the server move. They aren't gone forever by any means and we greatly appreciate Pilot's service to the site.

I hadn't noticed it was gone, but oddly, I don't actually use my own uploader. :D

Thanks for the kind words, and you're all most welcome. It's literally no trouble at all to maintain the image server. I'm just glad that people are still finding it useful after all these years!

Wook,

We took it off when we changed the attached links and initially had it in the community drop down but it and the link for adamata's member map was creating problems so I took them off, and just haven't had a chance to get them corrected since the server move. They aren't gone forever by any means and we greatly appreciate Pilot's service to the site.

Thanks for the clarification, Art. And glad to hear it'll be listed on the homepage again soon.

The Wook

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back