What happened to LILYKILL

Hello Yall and happy new year anyway just a quick question. anyone who likes the fallout series and 3d prints must know the modeler Lillykill from my Minie factory and thingaverse. I had saved a few of his works to print later and well its later, but all his stuff is gone did we or someone make him angry is he ok just wondering as I just finished printing a very nice T45 helmet and am in the process of finishing it now and am wanting to also do the T55 T60 and the XO. He had some very nice models but they are all gone now. Anyone know what happened or at best where I can still find some good STL's for the above noted lids.
Thanks Jerry

Maybe thats what i need to do to make money, Start modeling and just selling the files on a patreon setup...

Just my two cents, Daniel's (Lillykill) models are more than worth what he's asking on his Patreon for a subscription. His model quality is top-notch, and, just as important, he knows how to model specific for 3d print (a lot of modelers fall short on that). Well worth the investment especially if you're into Fallout props. ;)

Just my two cents, Daniel's (Lillykill) models are more than worth what he's asking on his Patreon for a subscription. His model quality is top-notch, and, just as important, he knows how to model specific for 3d print (a lot of modelers fall short on that). Well worth the investment especially if you're into Fallout props. ;)

Oh, of course! My initial response came off kind of snarky, but I completely support his move to Patreon. Having multiple of his earlier models, he produces fantastic work and I'm glad he's getting paid for it.

Patreon that cat, the quality of the x-01 helmet is the best, I quiver in fear at the thought of trying to make that in foam.

Definitely worth it to support his patreon and I tend to avoid that. He had a lot of people cast his work, or 3d print it claiming they were their work, people selling the files, not just the casts and so on so he had a lot of stuff removed. Its a shame when that happens and the community fails the maker but hes got a good following on patreon and is still releasing gear, pay him a visit, send him a positive message, I know he definitely appreciates it.

I thought he had disappeared until I saw him mentioned on Facebook's fallout coplay group. I am fine with the Patreon stuff, but I don't get why he stopped sharing images of his stuff elsewhere.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back