What ever happened to the Fan FIlm Tyderium?

tgreco

Sr Member
they have a website that says it will relaunch soon, but other than the trailer and a lot of behind the scenes stuff, did the film ever come out?

.....I remember that one. It had a trailer where one of the X-Wing pilots shouts "******!" just before the title appears.

The principle folks involved got what they wanted out of it, no need to finish it.

Huh, sounds like you know a few of them? ;) So this became a giant show reel, I guess.

A few years ago, during my active time in the german movie community I had a colleague who was quite close to the core team, and it seemed like they were the usual mix of avid star wars fans and collectors, with a few of them professionals in the CGI area, working iirc for "das werk" and "scanline". Unfortunately I lost contact with him over the years. One of the head honchos sold a lot of sw collectibles to finance this project, IIRC.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back