What does Pepmaster/Vagabond owe you?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebo

In light of Pepmaster/Vagabond recent ban I feel a few of us have been left with no way resolve our outstanding issues with him. As this forum is able to be read without having to log in (I think) hopefully he will read this post and show an ounce of decency and contact a mod here on how he intends to rectify matters.

It is a shame that it has come to this as he had contributed lots to this section, but it does not excuse his actions and he should do the right thing. It would be better to be known as a banned member who came good in the end rather than have all your bad deeds dragged up every time you are referenced.

I'll start...:(.

I am owed a Craftrobo machine, mat, cutters, and aftermarket aluminium blade head.

The deal:- He was to make and send me certain ironman parts in exchange for getting to keep the machine and parts. I have received the run around since the deal began back in september and have not received one single part to date.
I would like to see any one of the options below happen...

1:Send the parts specified in the deal.
2:Return all my equipment in the same condition it was sent.
3:pay me the £200 that I am out of pocket.

The chance of any of the above happening are slim but you never know he might have a conscience.:unsure

Owed list (I will update if any progress is made)

Rebo:- Craftrobo machine, mat, cutters, and aftermarket aluminium blade head.
Crabra comander :- Cobra Commander helmet and armor with mold.
tk1055:- One Darkman mask mold.
kapow7:- Raw cast of a lightsaber.................Refund received.
Mosarmini:- Iron Man foam suit or $205.
Hobo Wan Kenobi:- HIC panel........................HIC received.

Last edited:
I am owed a Cobra Commander helmet and mold. I have paid him for the helmet. He is in the process of doing it and I hope he is able to clear his name for the rest of these guys.

Last edited:
He owes me a raw cast of a lightsaber Which I paid for on 11/13/2011

I had just got a reply from him 2-3 days but didn't get back to me after that which is because of the ban

Wow I found this quite shocking? I have to ask why did pep master get banned? I had an order for an ironman neck seal but I received a refund. I hope he does come through for you guys

im suprised he got banned as well, i met him at dragoncon a few years ago and he seemed pretty nice, but i didnt know about all this stuff, but in 2010, he had a for free thread in the junkyard for christmas and was giving away some stuff, and i posted wanting the 12 inch luke figure he had, after giving my shipping info, i never heard from him about it again, but since it was a free thing i didnt really care as i thought he may have just forgotten, so i guess you could say he owes me that, but its not a big deal and im not going to hold anything against him for it.

i hope he comes through for the rest of you guys though

good luck

Sorry guys that I stood up for him not knowing all the details. I hate the fact that some people don't know how to just ask permission. It's not that difficult. Peps pep file are really good to work with but then again are they really his? I hope he does have a conscience and follow thru on all his deals.

I'm not sorry for what happened to this Guy,:angry Sorry for what he did to you guys as well...:unsure

He owed me a Master Chief suit, but his shop burnt down or something like that, so now he's making me an Iron Man suit out of foam :eek:

I didnt know any of this stuff was going on.
I just received the shipping conformation on the HIC I bought from him.

Last edited:
I didnt knowother an of this stuff was going on.
I just received the shipping conformation on the HIC I bought from him.

I mean honestly, from me talking to him, he doesn't seem bad at all. I don't know how to explain the lack of his replies and whatnot, but he's helped me a few times, so I can only hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back