What does everyone here do to earn a living?

out of the marine corps straight to being an electrician in the maintenance department in a factory, its alright but can be boring at times

i work in a sausage plant smoking sausages rofl.j/k im the worst carpenter in the world because i hate it. I shoulda stayed in school and did something with my life. I am also a hip hop artist/poetry writer but that dont earn me any money yet.

I drive taxi in my home town, Sunday nights to Thursday nights, 6p.m. to 2a.m... Not great, but it pays a few bills and gives me a bit of spending money each week.

Work for the Beer Store doing deliveries to restaurants, pubs, clubs etc. Artwork/photography on the side for spending cash.

I'm a microbiologist/quality control/product development that makes products for grease traps, urinals etc using bacteria. Once again another scientist with a job where peoples eyes glaze over very quickly!

Hi my name is Chenzo, I am a structural/marine designer previously designing hull structures for nuclear submarines.
I am currently based in Norway where I have worked in the oil & gas industry working on platform design, modification and installation.
I have worked also with the modification and re-design on lifeboats, but I am currently working on plant design for a project in Kazakhstan.
I like you do not have as much time to make products but I am going to be working with an excellent sculpter who will be making an amazing product!

Infantry soldier - was in afghan last october till may
Was doing roadside bomb detection and patrol security.
A year this sunday that my patrol was blown up - luckily no fatalities

I work an office job at the main campus of the largest law school in the United States.

*Disclaimer*
Do not ask me any legal advice. I am not a lawyer.....though I do work with quite a few.

Dentist.

My wife keeps trying to get me to bring my Predators up to the office and display them, but somehow I don't think that will go over well with my patients!!

im working as industrial mechanic for 12 years now. lil boring from time to time. but good money over here and every 4th week is free. working six days a week and when I work night shift 7 days from sunday to sunday.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back