What do i do if i have been RIPPED OFF by a RPFer?

Originally posted by chris1748@Feb 12 2006, 06:46 AM
I do not think that you want the armor. It is not screen sized at all .It does not even match up to my GH armor. I had a set of the Disney armor and with modifications it looked just like my GH armor.
This set is a cast of something else like a set of GT, much smaller.
Nice set though. Just not screen accurate.

chris
[snapback]1182374[/snapback]​

Nice Hijak.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with this issue.

SO NJO, as i wrote ya in a PM, Im out 200 clams and a set of vader armor. What do you intend to do about it? Am I supposed to sit back n say oh well? After 10 weeks I am sure I wont be seeing the armor. Ya want to send another set insured? Split the cost of the original loss? Im not a hard guy to work with but I am not going to just forget about it. Whether it is lost in shipping, etc, its still your responsibility to make good somehow. Your paypal account stays frozen until we figure something out. Get back to me. We can do it PM or right here in front of the planet, either way works for me...

Curt Vigneri

Originally posted by Cenobyte+Feb 12 2006, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cenobyte @ Feb 12 2006, 04:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-chris1748
@Feb 12 2006, 06:46 AM
I do not think that you want the armor. It is not screen sized at all .It does not even match up to my GH armor. I had a set of the Disney armor and with modifications it looked just like my GH armor.
This set is a cast of something else like a set of GT, much smaller.
Nice set though. Just not screen accurate.

chris
[snapback]1182374[/snapback]​

Nice Hijak.

Has absolutely NOTHING to do with this issue.
[snapback]1182433[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by DarthCalibar@Feb 11 2006, 11:49 AM

For all i care your impatience can get you in tons of trouble, the way i see it you have it coming too you. :angry

Uncalled for comment. Fact is it shows your poor measure of tolerance and you are not even involved in the situation. That type of attitude will not get you far as a buyer or seller on this forum. Woe be to the person(s) involved with you when something unanticipated occurs.

WOW. ya, thanx mod...NOBODY deserves to go through the misery of a item paid for and not gotten, or to make money on something that doesnt get to where it should... yikes...lots of collector compassion in that statement...at least im not the only one who thought that was a nutty thing to say...curt

Originally posted by Jedirick+Feb 12 2006, 07:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Feb 12 2006, 07:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DarthCalibar
@Feb 11 2006, 11:49 AM

For all i care your impatience can get you in tons of trouble, the way i see it you have it coming too you. :angry

Uncalled for comment. Fact is it shows your poor measure of tolerance and you are not even involved in the situation. That type of attitude will not get you far as a buyer or seller on this forum. Woe be to the person(s) involved with you when something unanticipated occurs.
[snapback]1182545[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by Jedirick+Feb 12 2006, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Feb 12 2006, 11:09 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-DarthCalibar
@Feb 11 2006, 11:49 AM

[snapback]1182545[/snapback]​
[/b]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=-1&frm=1883

i guess it was a bit uncalled for, i just hate seeing someone get bashed for something that wasnt completely their fault, shoulda considered both sides of the story before bashing right back.

WOW DARTH THATS GREAT, this has what to do with the topic at hand? and we should care why...? keep up the great feedbacks...curt

Originally posted by DarthCalibar+Feb 13 2006, 01:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DarthCalibar @ Feb 13 2006, 01:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-p0sitr0nic
@Feb 12 2006, 04:33 PM
Whos Ebay feedback is that?
[snapback]1182783[/snapback]​
mine, 100% i might add
[snapback]1182806[/snapback]​
[/b]

You know it isn't such a nice situation for the seller either, when such problems arise... I know I've been there.

Eitherway if it is lost, someone will end up outta $200.

Curt, if you have not recieved the armour, i will make arrangements for a second set to be sent, however if the first set arrives, i want you to PM me so we can make arrangements on what to do with the extra set.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back