What color is Star Lords lapel pin??

BikerScout1599

I have looked through the definitive Peter Quill thread and I cant find anything specific. I am making a GOTH/IW war version. I have seen some with red and gold and black and gold... I have it printed it out and have a base of metallic silver. I just need to know the details..

do you mean this pin?
SOI-GOTGSTRLPIN02-CA_1200x.jpg

I repainted mine, the communicator image is below... it did take a while as I did it by hand with a fine brush, I have done more with a mix of paint
and Sharpies!!

I have painted well into double figures now and the most requested colour combination I get is the one below.

I am due to upgrade it to a more accurate screen version one shortly, and will more than likely go with the colours in the image below!!

Starlord Communicator Pin.jpg

I repainted mine, the communicator image is below... it did take a while as I did it by hand with a fine brush, I have done more with a mix of paint
and Sharpies!!

I have painted well into double figures now and the most requested colour combination I get is the one below.

I am due to upgrade it to a more accurate screen version one shortly, and will more than likely go with the colours in the image below!!

View attachment 1004096
That's actually the color combo I ended up going with. I think it turned out ok. (Viewed from a distance anyway lol)
The red might be a little to bright. But I can always re print it and repaint.
7d1d824a-65e2-446f-9fc9-53edef18a9c5.jpeg

it is a officially licensed replica from Marvel and JOATRASH FX's run Limited Run - Star Lord Vol 2 METAL COMMUNICATOR & Pendants is brown as well.
Well, it's actually more of a reddish-brown... almost maroon-like. Main colors are chrome, brass and dark red. Black bits would be filling in the 'inside walls' of the top portion as it's hollow like in the licensed version. (Note also that the licensed version is missing some details... and a bit too large.)

Here's the one I made (still available in the Shapeways store along with the necklace pendants):
metal_comm-jpg.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back