What? Are you kidding? This is a Magnum P.I. !!

evlares

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
my brother just gave me this, is new in the package, but definitely old...metal, not plastic. price tag on the box says $6.72. some string, and a fake tag, and Voila, a Clark W Griswold special!!!

Yuuuuup, I had one that my dad got as a kid. It came with a dart board and it shot arrows or lead pellets. Nice heft to it as well.

I used to own that very model. It had been so used that there was no way anything could lodge under the skin and cause a very bad infection.

But a like new one can pack a heck of a wallop!

And it is the correct make and model from Vacation. Nicely done!

I had one of those years ago and never thought of using it for the Griswold Special... I wish I knew what happened to it, now. GAH! *bangs head on desk*

I had one too! It was the first gun I modified for a home movie project when I was 13...I added a scope and some battleship parts to it to try and make it look more Star Warsy at the time!! Wish I had a photo to share but its as gone as that gun now!?! Very cool...memories! TFS..... Cheers!

From the mobile office of Wolf Navarro

Here is a conversion I did awhile back. Not from any film...just for fun.
Bergrosman177.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back