What are you’re top 3 go to Christmas movies

Any love at all for “ Fatman “ ?
I watched it with my daughter on Tuesday and again by myself on Wednesday while stuck on gate duty at work. We filmed our review last night in front of our Christmas tree, a 10-15 minute review ended up being 53 minutes! One of the cameras shut down after 26 minutes but fortunately we always use 3 cameras, so she insists she can make it work in editing with the other 2 angles, especially since its going to get heavily trimmed.
I was surprised how much I liked it, I gave it 3 out of 5 on letterboxd, its' on my short list of yearly Christmas movies now.
His coat is freaking awesome, seriously considering ordering one for next winter, possibly even for comic-con.

I watched it with my daughter on Tuesday and again by myself on Wednesday while stuck on gate duty at work. We filmed our review last night in front of our Christmas tree, a 10-15 minute review ended up being 53 minutes! One of the cameras shut down after 26 minutes but fortunately we always use 3 cameras, so she insists she can make it work in editing with the other 2 angles, especially since its going to get heavily trimmed.
I was surprised how much I liked it, I gave it 3 out of 5 on letterboxd, its' on my short list of yearly Christmas movies now.
His coat is freaking awesome, seriously considering ordering one for next winter, possibly even for comic-con.
I just watched it again last lol Such a cool movie . Bought it the day it came out two years ago on Amazon never regretted it . One of my favorites for sure

Im surprised not one other mention of “Just Friends”… it’s Ryan Reynolds before his being Ryan Reynolds in every movie got a little tired. It’s weirdly comic timed… it’s VERY Christmas… especially if you have a ****** brother - that you love… got some home alone slapstick… they shot in real snow (RARE - and if you’re anywhere with snow you know how hard it is to watch a Christmas with mashed potatoes or foam everywhere…)

“I need my skates to show off my talents!”

It’s great!

I’ve got too many to pick a top three. So I’ll cheat! ;)

1. A Christmas Story
2. It’s a Wonderful Life

Tie for third:
Christmas Vacation
Holliday Inn
White Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas
The Shop Around the Corner
All the Rankin Bass Stop motion specials

Last edited:
If we're including TV specials, then I have to add Santa and the Three Bears. Even though it started out as a feature, I always watched it on TV.

I can't limit it to just three, so I'm splitting the list in two, and going five per list:

Theatrical:

Elf
Muppet Christmas Carol
Christmas Vacation
The Santa Clause
Home Alone

Television:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
How the Grinch...
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Any of the Bob's Burgers Christmas episodes
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Rankin/Bass version)

I can't limit it to just three, so I'm splitting the list in two, and going five per list:

Theatrical:

Elf
Muppet Christmas Carol
Christmas Vacation
The Santa Clause
Home Alone

Television:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
How the Grinch...
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Any of the Bob's Burgers Christmas episodes
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Rankin/Bass version)
My 3 movie rule has gotten trashed ! lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back