What are MR lightsabers worth?

Holy cow. I haven't looked at the site in a few weeks...look at the price drops on the LEs? Is that due to after Xmas sales or the CE announcement?

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon@Jan 6 2006, 12:58 PM
Holy cow.  I haven't looked at the site in a few weeks...look at the price drops on the LEs?  Is that due to after Xmas sales or the CE announcement?
[snapback]1152068[/snapback]​

Everything you said and some incorrect auction inclusions in the stats on some of the sabers.

Originally posted by MikeyX+Jan 6 2006, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MikeyX @ Jan 6 2006, 08:13 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord Abaddon
@Jan 6 2006, 12:58 PM
Holy cow.  I haven't looked at the site in a few weeks...look at the price drops on the LEs?  Is that due to after Xmas sales or the CE announcement?

Everything you said and some incorrect auction inclusions in the stats on some of the sabers.
[snapback]1152077[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yeah, I'm looking at the stats now, several low auctions are skewing a few of the "Crash and Burn" values, but not all. The Weta stuff is holding up well. Interesting site...but you do have to dig a bit to get the facts out of it.

Originally posted by Lord Abaddon+Jan 6 2006, 01:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lord Abaddon @ Jan 6 2006, 01:15 PM)</div>
Originally posted by MikeyX@Jan 6 2006, 08:13 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord Abaddon
@Jan 6 2006, 12:58 PM

[snapback]1152077[/snapback]​

Yeah, I'm looking at the stats now, several low auctions are skewing a few of the "Crash and Burn" values, but not all. The Weta stuff is holding up well. Interesting site...but you do have to dig a bit to get the facts out of it.
[snapback]1152080[/snapback]​
[/b]

They're not just low auctions - there seem to be quite a few that are for the wrong item altogether since it does an automatic trawl. It's reasonably clever though in the way the current value is worked out from these stats and it usually manages to overcome these 'false hits', however there seem to be alot of them at the moment - more than I remember seeing before.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back