WHAT A BLAST!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Canalien

My first attempt at a suit,but first I would like to thank Bovine and Hez for making this a Dream come true. Al thou I painted my own BB P1 Head, Richard my other half while being very sick received a special gift DB P1 Head that he soooo loves.He wanted to see him up and on the Hunt for Halloween. So in mid stride I went from my suit to his.So even thou Richard is too weak to wear it, I put it on and made his Dream a Reality:)He fights harder in hope of wearing the suit :D
All is homemade except (Head, Dreads, hands and feet)
Thank You Hunters for your guidance and expertise and most of all your support!
A very Grateful Hunter...Rhonda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1faUS2IZho

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

torredator

This is one good looker here! Who was opening the door behind you, I was expecting to see an Alien burst in or something!

Warrior1

WOW. Very nice suit. I can't believe that is your first, its great. Hope mine turns out half as good. :D

Canalien

torredator
Thank you. Nope not an Alien, at lease not yet just my friend wanting to come in to use the bathroom hahhaah but saw us videoing .
Warrior
Thank you Yup my first complete suit, netting still hasn't come yet:( and already I have started to alter things Never Ending but I LOVE IT:)
Cheers
Rhonda

Bovine13

The mask looks great with the dreads on. You did a great job on the suit. It looks great on ya and you got the moves and posture down cold! So glad you guys gave it a good home.

Cheers!

lancer44

Sweeeeettt! That's a great suit. Looks like you had a blast and hats off for what you did. That's was an awesome gesture and makes it all that much better. Keep up the good work :D