What 1/4th scale Predator will you be buying?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

What 1/4th scale Predator will you be buying?

• Helmeted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Mouth

• Close Mouth

• All Three

• Total voters

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sorrow

Since my wallets growing mushrooms I don't think I'll ever get this. But if I wish hard enough, who knows. My choice the masked version.

moonshadow1

Gonna pick up an open mouthed one, take off it's outter jaws, then make a pair of closed jaws and a mask.

Now buy one get three :(

celtic0130

me... none... lol.. Still need to save money for my new suit.. but if ever.. my choice is the closed mouth.. or rather i wont get any of it.. i'll just wait for the lost hunters.. lol

Guan Thwei

I'm picking up the bio version it is time for a change from all the open mouth or unmasked versions that I already have imo.