wetsuit skin HELP !!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

carpe noctem

does anyone have pics of skin done with a wet suit??? if so i would love some info on how to paint it and should i put a coat of latex on it first???? thanks ps i tried on fits perfect but it stretches just a bit.. not to mention it feels hot!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

keefer

just my opinion....I first started making my skin with a wetsuit, but found it to be crazy hot wearing the thing, so had to ditch it and use a mr incredible type suit instead....much cooler!

does anyone have pics of skin done with a wet suit??? if so i would love some info on how to paint it and should i put a coat of latex on it first???? thanks ps i tried on fits perfect but it stretches just a bit.. not to mention it feels hot!!!

carpe noctem

that would work ,it was my first choice but its hard to fit in a mr I suit when your 6'5" 300lbs. and with a back that looks like a wall its so wide.!!!lol. not even a plus size costume would do..

INFERNAL PREDATOR

that would work ,it was my first choice but its hard to fit in a mr I suit when your 6'5" 300lbs. and with a back that looks like a wall its so wide.!!!lol. not even a plus size costume would do..
then u really do not want to add latex because
a,latex shrinks
b, it will not be stretchy enougth for u to fit in

carpe noctem

i just finished doing a duct tape dummy of m,y self ,could not have done it without my brother (Torredator)
help, he was doing all the taping ..i intend to put it in my wet suit so it can be painted.i would love to put some muscles on it then a thin layer of latex over it.but i dont know yet , if the paint adheres to the wetsuit without latex and it wont crack then i bypass the latex... i post some pics later as i do it ok, thanks for your help infernal ciao...

torredator

i'm sure that being stuck in a duct tape dummy is tedious....
but more so is cutting the person out as i didn't want to neuter him, but i'm sure it would have been ok... i already have two Nieces...
Love you Bro!

next time it's my turn to be the dummy thats all duct taped!

Uratz

I did my duct tape dummy in two halves top and bottom. If you cut try cutting from the arms holes and leg holes then carefully cut middle down the back and slowly slide off it. Its good to powder yourself up on the skin then wear your PJ's to be taped over.

And for the diving suit method - i tried just wearing the thing without the latex and found its hot. It was also pretty thick material so I didn't waste the latex. Instead I went with a Chuck/ Ruffkintoy's skin and modifying the size a little for mobility. I am still going to attempt a Mr I suit method just to give it a try. This can open up new possibilities in making organic suits.