Weta resin Moose-kit [Finished]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kiwimaddog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi :)

Just finished my Moose-kit and I loved the build from start to finish. I've added some printed part such as the grenade-shells, the casings, the Police droid sawed off leg, the scorpion and sand-lizard and some missing parts not were missing from my kit on the minigun. Came out pretty nice I think. For the paint scheme I just improvised like a crazy dude and went for combinations I like, hoping that it would end up looking ok. Pretty freeing excercise not to try and duplicate and color match every minute detail like I usually do on my builds. Anyway,
I hope you'll like it.

A.png

B.png

C.png

D.png
E.png
F.png
G.png
H.png
I.png
J.png
K.png
L.png
M.png
N.png
O.png
P.png
Q.png
R.png
S.png
T.png
U.png
V.png
W.png

Attachments

• R.png
    R.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 16

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Madhatter

Im not a huge mech fan as such but this is very cool.
I'm presuming that the kit is from Weta studios? I didn't realise they did mech kits. Might have to go see what else they do

Kiwimaddog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im not a huge mech fan as such but this is very cool.
I'm presuming that the kit is from Weta studios? I didn't realise they did mech kits. Might have to go see what else they do

Very cool! I checked the Weta website and wow, it's not cheap, either!!

Thank you guys,

It's based on a maquette made for the movie and it's a huge kit. They don't really do kits as a thing so this was kind of a unique release in that sense. And agreed, not cheap. But for the quality and that it's a massive resin kit I think it's worth it if you have the money :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.