Westworld (TV Series 2016– )

Brigandia36

Sr Member
Hi,
Just saw the trailer of the HBO Westworld TV serie, I hope find some good paper props inside.
For the moment just catch the logo:
logo.jpg
I am not a boss in vectorization, so I am sure Dietrich or another great member of the board will work on it. ^^
Thank you.
Bruno

Looks a lot like the Weyland-Yutani logo from Aliens... I'm not terribly impressed. I am looking forward to "Colony," that looks like they have some competent graphic designers on staff.

I will give it a shot, however.

Did they do anything for Comiccon?

-MJ

Quick and dirty logo. The "westworld" font is not an exact match, but I don't have access to thousands of fonts at home like I do at work.

-MJ

Attachments

• Westworld Logo 1.pdf
    809.2 KB · Views: 35
When I saw Westworld TV shows I thought it was that horrid 1970s one lol. If this is up to their standards for other shows it should be pretty good. I just got Westworld and Futureworld on blu-ray.

I am- cautiously- REALLY EXCITED about this series.

The original is great, and we've made so many advances technologically as well as philosophically, and the series could go either way. While it looks like a ton of fun, like so many reboots, I worry that in their effort to make their mark, they'll miss ALL of what gave the original it's sci-fi/spec-fi edge.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back