Went to the WONDERLAND

Neil Mehta

So went to the WONDERLAND called "Super Bad Action Figures". I drove 120 miles back and forth and trust me every single mile was worth it. Anyhow, here is just a little sneak peak of what's available there. I picked quite a few things and will be posting the pics soon. But let me tell you, this place is a PARADISE for suckers like us (y) I was there for 4 hours and didn't want to leave. Enjoy the pics and let me know if you guys have any questions as I know pretty much everything about the store right now

BTW That Alien Dome was just SICK SICK SICK and the price was even SICKER lol

P:S I will be going there again pretty soon as I need to pick few more things. Let me know if anyone in So Cal would like to join. The more the better as it is a drive and we could get good deals.

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0540.JPG

IMG_0541.JPG

I am really pissed that this store is on the opposite side of the country. Based on these pics, I would probably spend an entire day inside and spend every spare penny that I have. Looks incredible. Thanks for the pics.

Somebody would do well with a buisness like this if they included JUST as many PROPS from films as they have figures and statues.

Pepen, bro I live in Aliso Viejo which is southern southern OC and it was 67 miles one way for me. I did a lot of research trying to find a store close to my house. All the retail locations on SSC are false and they are all closed. But let me tell you man it was worth the drive. I am going again on Tuesday if you would like to join. We can meet up somewhere on 91 and head there together. Let me know. I will be going there around afternoon. And yes he has everything in stock. I am picking Tracker, Falconer and Royce on Tuesday. The store owner is chill as f%#k. Let me know if you are down.

Pepen, bro I live in Aliso Viejo which is southern southern OC and it was 67 miles one way for me. I did a lot of research trying to find a store close to my house. All the retail locations on SSC are false and they are all closed. But let me tell you man it was worth the drive. I am going again on Tuesday if you would like to join. We can meet up somewhere on 91 and head there together. Let me know. I will be going there around afternoon. And yes he has everything in stock. I am picking Tracker, Falconer and Royce on Tuesday. The store owner is chill as f%#k. Let me know if you are down.

holy **** wish I could bro but got work hope you can post pics once you get the remaining preds! Your triad is gonna look sick as hell! btw check this site, they have some pretty good hauls (saw my first ht elder here years ago, damn shame I didn't get it back then)

http://www.frankandsonshow.net/

holy **** wish I could bro but got work (y) hope you can post pics once you get the remaining preds! Your triad is gonna look sick as hell! btw check this site, they have some pretty good hauls (saw my first ht elder here years ago, damn shame I didn't get it back then)

http://www.frankandsonshow.net/

It looks legit but a a damn MADHOUSE lol. And I don't see any Hot toys or am i missing something?? anyhow, I will be going to this store frequently, let me know next time you are down in my neck of the woods and we could go. :D

It looks legit but a a damn MADHOUSE lol. And I don't see any Hot toys or am i missing something?? anyhow, I will be going to this store frequently, let me know next time you are down in my neck of the woods and we could go. (y)

Its a lot of independent collectors so there's a lot of good finds. Yup I'll let you know bro. Be sure to post more pics of your haul!

Its a lot of independent collectors so there's a lot of good finds. Yup I'll let you know bro. Be sure to post more pics of your haul!

Will do man. I wish I could find someone to ride along. It just makes a lot of sense going there with someone who is willing to buy stuff too. Saves money on gas and possibly get some discount. Wish there were more Hunters around OC........lol. (y)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back