Weird Dream

Eaglewood

Sr Member
I had ths completely weird dream last night -- it was lke I was friends with the Preds on their own planet and was like babysitting the little preds and actually helping them around the house kinda thing-- it was too weird. I was helping them build stuff and create new things-- you know how dreams are-- you cant remember details but only spotty things.

at any rate-- I know it was cool when I was dreaming it-- but weird none the less.

I would not want to be a Predator nanny. The little buggers would be acting all the time and the minute you tried to apply a little disipline they'd be taking pot shots at you with their little mini cannons.

IM not worrried-- they are just mini cannons and only give you a tickle-- its when they reach the teen years you have to worry-- then they start messing with them and beefing them up like a freaking muscle car-- then we have problems

Yeah, Sorry Clay,.......your as nutty as squirrel **** like the rest of us.
But we are ready knew that since you are on the Lair :D

This thread makes me wonder what the female preds are like when they're PM-essing. Do the male preds make sure they stay the hell out of the house as much as possible?

Makes me there there could have been a whole prologue to the first movie that we never saw. Domestic squabble, wife throwing dishes of half eaten roach like things, saying they never go anywhere anymore. Pred slams the door on the way out thinking he'll get in a little hunting while things cool off on the home front. Flash forward to South America where he'll meet his demise at the hands of the governatuh. Just think, our boy would have lived a lot longer had he just stayed single.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back