weight

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SterlingMedal

Just lookin at some of the great suits and suck on here. It got me wondering, how much weight are you all carryin on your heads?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CoolleKotten

Well, I dont own a head yet, but I believe it depends on what kind of head, dreads and bio you are wearing. After reading countless of post saying that some dreads and bios are heavier then others, it sounds like the weight can vary alot. :S

hez1

I would say the absolute minimum you should expect to be carrying is 7-8lbs. I'm sort of guessing on the mask weight because mine is away being painted, but I seem to remember my half mask weighing between 2-3lbs. Bio - 2lbs, dreads - 2.5lbs, dread beads - 1lb.

You might come out a little lighter than that, or a little heavier. If you start adding fancy dread beads or other ornamentation it will go up from there. Maybe Bovine13 will chime in on how much his ceremonial suits head weighed...I think it was well into the teens.

xdmray

i tried to weigh my half mask, dreads, bonehunter on my little scale. it only goes up to 10 lbs. im guessing it's around 16-17. sheesh.