Want to Buy Webley WG, 455/476, bird's head grip

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TedRanger

Looking to get a Webley WG, replica. Preferably with top break ability.. Looking to add to the Indiana Jones collection. Thanks!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Unless you can get one from Rook who does limited cold cast AL ones from time to time, there are no others available that I am aware of. Though there is a fully functional metal airsoft Webley Mk VI. It's not the exact model, but the closest you can get at the moment. I really, really hope they make the WG at some point as I would LOVE to get one for my Indy collection too.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought I read that Rook may be doing another run pretty soon. I would check in with him.