Star Wars Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 Flare Gun

Buy now for 4250.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Edraven99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For sale is a genuine pristine Webley & Scott No. 1 Mk 1 flare gun - otherwise known as the real-world basis of Boba Fett's EE-3 blaster in the Empire Strikes Back!

This is a "Federal Labs" converted Webley; meaning that it is either chrome or nickle plated.

As you can see from the pictures, it's in pristine condition with all matching numbers with only a slight discoloration to the chrome plating near the trigger.

I am limiting this sale to "in the US" unfortunately because I have no idea how international customs will handle a flare gun and would rather not take any chances (also one of the reasons why I'm selling such a beautiful piece)

Price dropped to $4,250.00 USD with shipping and PP fees included in the asking price.

Thanks for looking!

Webley 3.jpg
Webley 1.jpg
Webley 2.jpg
Webley 4.jpg
Webley 5.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Beautiful!
I don't understand, Mugatu, weren't you selling that exact one yesterday on the dented helmet?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sorry about the confusion folks!
My bad.

Good luck with the sale, it is a real beauty and the finish is sharp as a tack!

Prop Store