Sold for 30.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Wailonskydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
IMG_1574.jpg
IMG_1575.jpg
IMG_1577.jpg
IMG_1576.jpg

Ok - so here's another holster that I made when prototyping the Webley MkVI design. It's got all the Webley holster feature: brass belt ring and button stud, butt-jointed seam, toe plug, full-grain leather, saddle stitched, edges burnished and sealed, etc.

It's not my final design but since Webley holsters came in lots of different formats and shapes I think it works pretty well. This one is in the "Indy" format though with the square ring, straight strap, and integrated belt loop and closure strap. Fits a full sized Webley MkVI revolver.

I'm trying to clear out some space in the shop so this is a good opportunity to pick up a handmade, full grain leather holster for a good price. Would be a great platform for some serious weathering, or just use as is. Let me know if you have any questions - thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Wailonskydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Wailonskydog , if this holster works with a Webley WG with “bird’s head” grips, that I take it.

I think that Indy never had a Webley MkVI in a film.

Yeah, so it's a MkVI style holster but Indy's birds head MkV or WG and the MkVI pistols are pretty much the same other than the grip shape. The important thing is that they both are .455 caliber rather than the smaller .38 Webleys.

Pascal Kurosawa

Thank you. So I take it. :)

But your "Buy Now" Button has only the option "Send to US". I am living in the EU.

PS: I think that Indy never had a Webley MkV in a film. :-D

Wailonskydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just updated for EU shipping. Unfortunately it's a bit expensive but should end up being $23 USD.

The MkV seems to be most similar to the Indy "WG" as it has the birds head grip and 6" barrel. But they both seem to be the same size.

Prop Store