Want to Buy Webley junior .177 air pistol

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
I'm looking for 1 or 2 webley junior air pistols as used in Alien for the child version of the nostromo blaster.
If you have one or two that you are ok to sell for a reasonable price and send to france, please send me a message with pictures and price.
Those are actually quite easy to find but they seem to all be in UK and most sellers don't want to send them over.

54072a0c-0efe-11e7-99f7-955b04ea91c8.jpg

cheers (y)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think you're going to find anyone that will ship this internationally. I certainly wouldn't.
Very best of luck, though.
On a side note, if you haven't already, you may want to reach out to RPF member "stephen210" if you need reference pics. He owns one of the two screen used child pistols.

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thanks
yeah it seems no one is really willing to send from UK and it seems they all are in UK.
I'm sure though that from anywhere else in europe wouldn't be a problem. anyone?

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally found one in France already! Waiting for it to come here and hoping it won't be an empty box! :)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, here is the story, I received the airgun, the thing is, my girlfriend keeps playing with it and we think it's so cool that we don't want to convert it...
So, I'm still looking for another one... If anyone can help (y)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In the meantime, i received what I was looking for, however one of them is just the pistol frame and I need to find grip plates for it. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you (y)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
anyone with a spare pair of grips? I understand this is probably impossible and will stop asking after today. Please help :)