Wearing the wolf contact

mothmonty

Sr Member
I will be receiving my concept wolf mask in about a week and I was thinking of having the one white or discolored eye. I know that the contact that whites out your eye also stops you from being able to see, thus affecting your depth perception. So I was wondering if anyone has done this before or worn any colored contacts when suited up? IF so are there any recommendations. I know 9mm has the best quality but comes with a price.
Thanks
Greg

you can practice. just close one eye and walk around.

9mm deffinitly are awesome but very pricey. there are several contact companies out ther that have virtually the same products as each other. just make sure you go to a eye doctor, get fitted and order through them.
DO NOT JUST ORDER SOME WITH OUT SEEING A DOCTOR. these are your eyes we are talking about.

I will be receiving my concept wolf mask in about a week and I was thinking of having the one white or discolored eye. I know that the contact that whites out your eye also stops you from being able to see, thus affecting your depth perception. So I was wondering if anyone has done this before or worn any colored contacts when suited up? IF so are there any recommendations. I know 9mm has the best quality but comes with a price.
Thanks
Greg

I have done this and I wore the head and bio for about 30 mins and walked around my house. it is easy to adjust to one eye after a while

I know it sounds kinda weird, but in the old black-and-white monster movies, they very delicately shaved the rounded end of a hard boiled egg white off and used it in the actors eye to get that "white-out" look. sounds weird, but if you think about it, it's cheap, easy, and shouldn't hurt your eye as it is biological also. (at least until you start to think about bochalism! lol) I don't recommend trying this, just a tidbit of info. lol

I know it sounds kinda weird, but in the old black-and-white monster movies, they very delicately shaved the rounded end of a hard boiled egg white off and used it in the actors eye to get that "white-out" look. sounds weird, but if you think about it, it's cheap, easy, and shouldn't hurt your eye as it is biological also. (at least until you start to think about bochalism! lol) I don't recommend trying this, just a tidbit of info. lol

Uhhhh can I get some salsa with that contact lens....??

Didn't lon chaney Sr. lose eyesight in one of his eyes because of this?

you can practice. just close one eye and walk around.

My pet chicken pecked me in the eye, scratched my cornea, so I had to wear a dang patch for a week. Was the most awful experience ever.

Anyway..

MothMonty, instead of using a totally white contact, you could try using ones that change the color of the colored part of your eye. (Sorry my brain is gone)
They dont really restrict your vision as much as it would the totally white contact. You could use a light light yellow color. =P Just a suggestion ^_^

My pet chicken pecked me in the eye, scratched my cornea, so I had to wear a dang patch for a week. Was the most awful experience ever.

Anyway..

MothMonty, instead of using a totally white contact, you could try using ones that change the color of the colored part of your eye. (Sorry my brain is gone)
They dont really restrict your vision as much as it would the totally white contact. You could use a light light yellow color. =P Just a suggestion ^_^

Did you eat him? Id be pissed id be like chico your mine prepare to be deep fried!!!

Did you eat him? Id be pissed id be like chico your mine prepare to be deep fried!!!

No I didn't eat her. Chickens are naturally curious creatures, so they peck and shiny objects as a natural instinct of curiosity. It wasn't her fault. She was just
curious. It was my fault for being so darn close. Lol So yes I learned a lesson.

Staying on topic... I hope you find what you are looking for, and hope I helped!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back