Wearable Bio

Badgerhunter27

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestion for making a bio wearable without a mask underneith. I have a wolf bio I got off ebay and I made it wearable without a mask by sewing velcro on a black winter hat and placing the opposite side inside the mask, I then made a nylon adjustable velcro stap to hold it on. This work but still does not seem to give it enough support b/c it still tends to want to slide down somewhat. So I basically was looking for some suggestions on making it fit another way. And on a side note I was wondering if there are any other types of bio's that might be a little lighter, many I have found are made from resin which is somewhat heavy.

Thank you
Bryan

I used the inner plastic band of a hard hat helmet. It has one plastic band that goes around your dome. The other two goes in a cross over the top. Will not slip until it doesn't fit your head. Put your industrial strength velcro on the front and inside your bio helm. can PM you a picture if you still need help.

I also hung my dreads from the band as well. Didn't have any issues with weight.

I am still at work at the moment so the actual picture will still have to wait. but I did make a quick paint jpeg of what it looks like.

I have arrows pointing to the hard helmet straps that go over the dome. They are a lot thicker than in this picture but I wanted to make it easy to see. Dreads are attached to these using string. I have a dewrag I wear with this to cover my head. its black and covers the back of the neck as well. You can buy them at haircare product stores. I would highly suggest a dewrag over a benie or stocking cap. I found it was a lot cooler.

Velcro is on the front band which is also thicker than the picture depicts (just about equal with the velcro). helmet stays no problem. I can take the mask off and have a drink it on and put it back on when i am done.

jerry_rigged.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back