Watches from Iron Man 1 & 2

Westcroft

Hey guys,

To celebrate a recent purchase I figure I would create this thread. A while back I was selling a replica of a BVLGARI watch from Iron Man 1 that Tony Stark (RDJ) wears during the Jericho demonstration but decided to keep it.

I recently picked uup a replica of the Jaeger Lecoultre watch that Stark trades for a box of Strawberries from Iron Man 2. I was so happy with the purchase that I decided to make a thread that lists all of the wristwatches worn throughout the films by Stark for the fellow watch lovers :love

Iron Man 1

BVGARI Diagono Chronograph

As I mentioned above Tony wears this watch around the beginning of the movie, while demonstrating the Jericho missle and when he is kidnapped.

product shot (this shot is definately flat, the gold comes off too yellow but it's the first product shot I found)
bvlgari-diagono-chronograph-watch.jpg

screenshot
IronMan-Bvlgari3.jpg

BVGARI Diagono Retrograde Moonphase

After Tony arrives back in America he receives this watch as a gift. Clearly BVLGARI was the sponsor of this flick much like Jaeger Lecoultre was on the second.

Product shot
bvlgari-diagono-moonphase-rose-gold-watch.jpg

Screenshot

bvlgari-diagono.jpg

IronMan-Bvlgari1.jpg

Iron Man 2

Jaeger-Lecoultre AMVOX 3 Tourbillon.

IronMan 2, Tony wears this watch the most throughout the film. It's noticeable in the courtroom scene. He also wears it to the premiere (photo below)

IronMan2-AMVOX3.jpg

Jaeger-Lecoultre Master Grand Tourbillon

This is my favorite watch from all of the movies and definately in my top 5 of all time favorite watches in general. Tony trades this watch for a box of strawberries.

jaeger-lecoultre-master-grand-tourbillon.jpg

Last edited:
Are you 100% sure that's not a hublot big bag in the 1st picture?
The bezel looks much more like the big bang then the Bvlgari.... The area around the crown ( used to set & wind the watch for those who don't know) looks more like this
hublot14-1.JPG

then the Bvgari you're showing.
IronMan-Bvlgari3.jpg

Also note the bezel markings. you can see dots that look like Hublot screws around the bezel marking the hours...
2-11774-199917--hublot-big-bang-chronograph-18k-rose-gold-men-s-watch-301.pm.1780.rx--.jpg

Last edited:
I am almost 100% sure now that it is in fact a Hublot Big Bang.

This magazine cover by a fellow forum member uses a pic where you can see the Hublot bevel screws. I think they publicized the BVGARI product placement and just hoped people would not notice haha.

iron-man-forbes_stark_small.jpg-15167d1222206799

I know this thread hasn’t been active in a while, but does anyone know if there’s a replica of Tony’s Infinity War devon tread f1 watch? I think it’s a really cool concept but don’t have $20,000 to drop on a watch

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back