Watch the How I met your mother valentine's day episode!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

XanderInDaHouse

hey,

The How I met your mother valentine's day episode, have a funny Predator spoof in it, should be on CBS.com tomorrow. Its a really funny show!

thanks
Xander

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Garo Predator

hey,

The How I met your mother valentine's day episode, have a funny Predator spoof in it, should be on CBS.com tomorrow. Its a really funny show!

thanks
Xander

o_O Will do, I have been contemplating watching the series ever since I found out Alyson Hannigan plays in it. I am a Buffy fan so I was interested in seeing how she is doing on How I met your mother.

Lol Xander :D another character from Buffy lol.

cacador

I love this series and The Office, It's all I really watch on T.V. That and Two and a Half Men.

EDIT: LOL, the end. C'mon, kill me, I'm here! Kill me!