Wat a mask.............

EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! The Rubies Berserker mask I have is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better than that!!!!!

pose2.jpg

I own one.It isn't terrible but there is a bit of work to do in the mask.This is a really bad pic of it though.

Edit-By bad pic I mean I don't think they had the full mask.looks like just the mask and with a strap on the back.

EDIT : PLEASE STOP QUOTING PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your mask is the deluxe edition. Still not too perfect, but with the right attention, it can be made to look great. At least its dreads are better than on the AVP Scar mask .

maybe its a jamaican guy from P2 wearing it.lol

Sadly, I think he passed away :). The actor, not the guy.

EDIT : PLEASE STOP QUOTING PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your mask is the deluxe edition. Still not too perfect, but with the right attention, it can be made to look great. At least its dreads are better than on the AVP Scar mask :D.

Way too true, Bro. The AVP Scar mask was not even worth even touching it when it was out in stores.

Scandalous isn'i it. Did you read the description.

"This mask is so well made it's guaranteed to scare everyone! One of a kind!
Very well made mask!
Latex material

This mask is made out of movie quality latex, it's soft, stretchy and extremely realistic. It's made by a movie production studio"

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back