Wat a mask.............

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Akisha

Its like the Rubies Jake Sully mask. It makes me want to cry elephant tears its so ugly T-T

swift kinfe

I own one.It isn't terrible but there is a bit of work to do in the mask.This is a really bad pic of it though.

Edit-By bad pic I mean I don't think they had the full mask.looks like just the mask and with a strap on the back.

Blade3327

EDIT : PLEASE STOP QUOTING PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your mask is the deluxe edition. Still not too perfect, but with the right attention, it can be made to look great. At least its dreads are better than on the AVP Scar mask .

maybe its a jamaican guy from P2 wearing it.lol
Sadly, I think he passed away :). The actor, not the guy.

berserk wolf

EDIT : PLEASE STOP QUOTING PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because your mask is the deluxe edition. Still not too perfect, but with the right attention, it can be made to look great. At least its dreads are better than on the AVP Scar mask :D.
Way too true, Bro. The AVP Scar mask was not even worth even touching it when it was out in stores.

XtcofPain

Sr Member
Scandalous isn'i it. Did you read the description.

"This mask is so well made it's guaranteed to scare everyone! One of a kind!
Very well made mask!
Latex material

This mask is made out of movie quality latex, it's soft, stretchy and extremely realistic. It's made by a movie production studio"

yautja101

WAT THE ****!!!! Thats the worst mask iv'e EVER seen!!!! No matter how good you made a body that head would make it ****!!!!