Interest Wasp helmet **retro wasp from Ant Man ** From 3D print

Hey if it is going to be as nice as the antman you did (I waiting in the second run) then it's worth the wait.

Ant-Man 2 has been confirmed as "ant-man and the wasp" probably in the next few months there will be some new stills of wasps full suit :)

Here ya go, this looks like the concept they actually used:

063F5054-81A8-4200-A666-189BA7C1EF8A.jpg

B0AA064C-FE48-4DA2-8AC0-97C5E948E626.jpg

Yep have had that for months :p but this isnt the suit that will be in the next Ant-Man..thats the retro one from the current movie..which is the one I'm making :)

Thanks on the list :)
I'm up for it

Отправлено с моего iPad используя Tapatalk

Yep have had that for months :p but this isnt the suit that will be in the next Ant-Man..thats the retro one from the current movie..which is the one I'm making :)
Oh, no I'm aware that its not the new suit lol - doubt we'll see that for a while. The guy that made the concept posted it on twitter and said that was the final one - didint realize it was one of the ones in that book:p

Can't believe I missed this. Definitely interested in this helmet :) Will you be offering finishing similar to the antman helmets??

Last edited:
Once the movie hits DVDs it should pick back up, but everyone is chopping at the bit for Episode 7 of SW right now.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back