Was the Greedo Killer recycled?

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi folks,

I've bumped into quite a few OT props lately that were recycled from earlier props - and I was curious about the Greedo Killer DL-44. It was built off an MGC, I'm guessing purchased and built for stateside shoots so it wasn't rented. So where did it go? Like a lot of props, it could have been nabbed, lost, etc. Is there the possibility it was pushed into use later on?

It had two spread mounting holes for the scope mount, so blasters like the Hoth gun are out, but when ROTJ rolled around ... is there the possibility one was built from the GK? or were they all built from new MGCs?

I don't have high res images, but these are ones shared already on here. There is an interesting line/scratch on the center of the upper receiver on both the broken long-cube ROTJ blaster and the GK. I'm just curious, and if this is a definite NO, thanks for humoring me!
Greedo-Killer-Star-Wars-Blaster-Han-Solo (1).jpg
Rare-LFL-Lucasfilm-Archives-Movie-Prop-Lost-Photos-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Historic-Visit-Orig...jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back