Warsabers products

Grigori

Hi folks

Does anyone have experience or knowledge of Warsabers products? Their quality of hilts, usability of their board, support experiences etc? I'd not heard of them before today, and curious how they compare to other products.

With thanks

Well I took the plunge, what I think is the same product sold via TG TOYS was on sale today, so I went ahead and ordered a Ben Solo set up. Fingers crossed for the quality when it arrives, was a 40% sale so ended up half the cost of a VV option.

Yeah they are okay. Not the most accurate when compared to a phoenix props one, but look good enough.

Warsabers really came about with their Cerberus soundboard, that when released caused a slight stir, but never took off in any big way.

Looks like they distribute a couple of different makers replica saber hilts now

Yeah they are okay. Not the most accurate when compared to a phoenix props one, but look good enough.

Warsabers really came about with their Cerberus soundboard, that when released caused a slight stir, but never took off in any big way.

Looks like they distribute a couple of different makers replica saber hilts now

Many thanks, I’m crossing my fingers am happy when it arrives. The Phoenix Props is just beautiful, I went through their whole Facebook history recently and all their stuff seem stunning. I’d tried to get a 2nd hand hilt selling on another forum but the seller seems to have gone AWOL, and the few still around from retailers would mean I’d end up spending triple the budget I could really justify for a completed product. I was starting to think of just getting the Galaxy Edge off eBay till I saw these.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back