Warning! Deluted Concepts/deluted22

Jeffro

Hi guys n Gals,

been mainly a lurker on here for some time now, been a HUGE predator fan since me and a friend took his brothers vhs version n watched it one day when we were about 7. its more than a movie to us, thats why we all come here.I have had some good dealings with props and collectables from good ppl on here.. Unfortunatly my last one has become a nightmare. Feb/march this yeah i paid Deluted concepts (also go by deluted22) $1800.00 for a predator1 bust. Juan originally told me about a 4 week job. i presumed it would take longer so i was prepared to wait a little longer....NOT 7 MONTHS! and i have since asked for a refund and he basiclay told me he made it so for me to get my refund hed have to sell it in an auction that was ment to happen 3 wks ago? or id have to find a seller my self? That is not how a supposed Profational does business. the quoted time has BLOWN WAY out, and now hes even suggesting i have to find a buyer for it??? get real. since then i have had NO reply from him. the worst customer service i have ever come across in my life. im not comming on here to run ppl down but to inform you of the crap i have had to deal with why this a$$hole still has nearly two thousand dollars of my money. If i didnt have enough going on right now, now i have to look at taking it legal. please PLEASE stay away from this guy. i have all emails dated back to then for proof of what i have said and recipets from paypal!!

stay away from him!!!

Jeff

Juan has been banned from the Lair for recasting. He also screwed over a few people before he was booted, with his lack of customer service skills and basic communication. Unfortunately there isn't much else you can do, but I would look into filing a report with your local authorities so that they can look further into the matter. Good luck and sorry to hear about your situation.

Juans dealings were long suspect prior to his final ban.

but AGAIN i am sorry you look to have been ripped off by him , and i sincerly hope you get what is yours sooner rather than later.

yep, before he was banned, i ended buying a recast from him... man what a crappy casting.
plus his communcation skills were absolutely terrible...

Perhaps both of his bans on the banned list should be updated with the hit and run of peoples money so that people have a full understanding of what they're dealing with and it's not just an issue of recasting, but outright theft. Also, if we have his real name, eBay user names, and city/state/zip (Not necessarily exact address) on the list, it will make it easier for members to look up these kind of guys. Otherwise, the list really isn't that useful for doing background research once they are banned. I have no idea who the guy banned from the RPF is, for instance, so if I come across him on eBay, the list is of no use. Make sense?

one thing i never got is why people cant just do what they have to do? i mean seriously.. if i was selling something at all even if it was 20 bucks, i would still be an honest man and be a good seller. i just dont get how a person thinks they can scam somebody. file reports with authorities contact paypal and get this scum bag arrested. i hate to hear of these stories.. it really pisses me off

Brad we cannot warn everyone about ebay sellers, ( who can change their names ) just members here who have ended up getting banned.

Whatever the banned reason, if they are banned that should be enough of a character reference, its not like we just throw bans around at anyone, and the staff/admin here are pretty lenient.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back