Warhammer 40K Space Marine - Budget Build

DD28

Hi All,

Thanks for all the support, at the moment Real Life has gotten in the way, but never fear I will get back to the project as soon as things settle down, I'm as eager to see this thing finished as everyone else :)

Until next time...

Peter

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
this is so fascinating - I have a Brother-in-law that works on the loading bays of Tesco's, so he can get loads of Cardboard boxes of various sizes and thickness - I did have an Idea to build a Spartan Suit of Armor or even a full suit of Armour but could never find any decent patterns or diagrams to do it so congrats on your build it looks fab so far

DD28

Thanks, the project is on hold at the moment, due to the weather. The only place I have that I can build it is in the conservatory, and there is no heating, so until the weather improves or I invest in a heater, I'll stick to paper props :)

Peter

00zer89

Thanks, the project is on hold at the moment, due to the weather. The only place I have that I can build it is in the conservatory, and there is no heating, so until the weather improves or I invest in a heater, I'll stick to paper props :)

Peter
So whatever happened to this project? Any updates?

DD28

I do intend to carry on with this project, however, as sometimes happens, life has gotten in the way, so for now it will have to go on the back burner until I can get back to it.

Peter

Soosas

I hope you finish this build at some point. I've been using it as a guide/ inspiration for my own GK armour set and have a super easy way that you can do the legs if you're interested.
Good luck!