Warhammer 40K Black Templar Chaplain Space Marine WIP

Got the right pauldron pretty much done, here's a before pic with just the base gold paint and an after pic after painting and aging.

IMG_20180528_143541.jpgIMG_20180527_142655.jpg

Working on the stained glass for the front side of the cathedral arch on top of the power pack. Drew it on paper, traced it onto velum, colored it with watercolor pens, then taped it inside the arch and lit it with battery powered LEDs.

IMG_20180623_120132.jpgIMG_20180623_120522.jpgIMG_20180623_120444.jpg

Woah, looking good!!!! This thing must start to weigh quite a bit no? How are you strapping this all on yourself, some kind of pvc pipe rig?

-Hopli

TY. Doesn't weight that much, the back pack is the heaviest because of the power converter, batteries and light rigs. Yes, it has PVC pipe support skeleton inside and some thin metal flashing bits on some of the parts that need strengthening.

Spotted this on the Obscuras Crusade FB group and I knew it had to be from the RPF. Superb. Really superb. This makes me want to atleast try my hand at a Necromunda Cawdor gang member

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back