Warehouse 13 props...sorry no pics, but a bit of a spoiler...

JonnyAmateur

@mods, I know there are other warehouse 13 threads, so feel free to merge this if you don't think it warrants its own thread...

So I just got off the phone with my sister. On Monday, she and my niece and nephew were involved in the filming of an episode down in Toronto.

During the course of the day, my sister got to speak with the prop master who was responsible for creating the Farnsworth and the Tesla gun. I'm told there are also pictures...

Now, maybe some of you will know: Will she get in trouble for giving me these pics to post on here to share with the forum? She's willing to, but just wanted to see if it will cause trouble. No one on site said anything about her taking pics, and no mention was made that there was any sort of non disclosure regarding the filming...

Any help would be great, and if it looks like a good idea, I'll get the pics up on here at some point this week.

Cheers,
Jonny

Last edited:
Re: Warehouse 13 props...

They went with a group of re-enactors for this shoot. I think the same group was also involved in the filming of a movie a few months ago that should be screening at TIFF this year. (I think it's called Exit Humanity)

Sorry about the wait guys. I'll see if I can get the pics from her today and post them up here. Weather was too nice this weekend to be inside much :)

I'd love to see the pics too but not at your sisters expense. She should probably ask someone first if you ask me. If noone was worried about her taking pics then i assume they aren't going to care if she asks about sharing them. Noones job is worth some pictures.

I'd love to see the pics too but not at your sisters expense. She should probably ask someone first if you ask me. If noone was worried about her taking pics then i assume they aren't going to care if she asks about sharing them. Noones job is worth some pictures.

This is why I asked...but, she wasn't being paid to be there, just there as a chaperon for her kids that were in it.

Once I get the pics, I'll see if there's anything that shouldn't be posted. I can always crop them down to just the props if that makes the most sense.

Sorry guys. I wish I could have posted them...There are some pics with the actors that I may get up at some point...

I feel bad I couldn't share anything substantial so, I will tell you this much, the episode they filmed involved Civil war re-enactors.

Also, word from the farnsworths creator is there will be a very expensive ($500+?) replica Farnsworth issued later this year...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back