Warehouse 13 Idea

oojammyflip

Back again,

Looking at trying to get a small agents kit together for sister, for Christmas obviously. Already made a ID card and going to try and get purple gloves and maybe an aluminium case.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what else I could make/put into a case to make like a field agent kit?

Any help would be awesome! Cheers!

Thanks, not sure how quick I could build either though, unfortunately I'm not the most creative haha.

I'm looking at purple gloves as well and have had a quick look at tesla design!

You could get a pair of artifact safety glasses, like these -

4351400707_c50c111633.jpg

Love the last two ideas. Any idea what the list of questions are? Also where can I get a pair of glasses? I've tried good ol eBay and couldn't find em :(

Thanks guys!

Got these from Warehouse 13 Wiki
:

1. Have you recently encountered something that you feel has affected your life?
2. While looking up do you have the sensation of falling?
3. Have you recently smelled something that could best be described as fudge when there is no fudge?
4. Do you have the constant feeling that today is yesterday?
5. Does your gallbladder feel numb?

does anyone have any screen shots or idea how I can make the below items?

3D/2D Converting Camera
Analog Password Cracker
Ben Franklin's Lightning Rod
Claudia Donovan's Supercharged Handcuffs

Cheers

i carry around with me a wooden USB drive. Had Eddie from the show sign it and he wrote "official WH13 documents in USB artifact" which was cool.

Maybe get a nice USB flash drive "10$" and have some nice engraving on it to make it look artifcaty?

does anyone have any screen shots or idea how I can make the below items?

3D/2D Converting Camera
Analog Password Cracker
Ben Franklin's Lightning Rod
Claudia Donovan's Supercharged Handcuffs

Cheers

The 2d to 3d camera might be kind of expensive. I believe Artie said it was an old modified Belle and Howell camera (I didn't actually check to see if it was a Belle and Howell though). If it is, you can expect to pay some bucks.

As for the password cracker, it might be an old brass tube calendar...but I haven't seen one that looks exactly like the one in the show.

The safety glasses are pretty cheap though. You can occasionally find them on Evay for about 20 bucks , although you'll have to figure out a way to make the lenses purple.

The ones hat Pete uses in season 1 are green lenses with green glass blinders on the side.
Those are usually more expensive .

Warehouse 13 Agent Gear.

Some of the Warehouse 13 props I've been working on. Still need to finish Claudia's Farnsworth, a Tesla gun, and find the Eye of Horus.

warehouseagentgear003.jpg

warehouseagentgear001.jpg

warehouseagentgear002.jpg

Thanks for the wicked ideas, I'm currently trying to make a few items...

Managed to do a couple different ID cards, and now onto static bag, I was wondering whether anyone has the image that goes the static bag?

I found one, however it doesn't have the Warehouse info on it. Cheers again

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back