Warehouse 12 Shipping Label from Lost and Found

jolamprex

I actually dressed as Dan Seavey for years before he was featured on Warehouse 13's Lost and Found episode, so I decided to incorporate some nods to the show. Since I already have some barrels I use as props, I decided to recreate the Warehouse 12 shipping labels on the crates he stole. My only problem is the two logos on the side of the label. I can find an exact match for neither. The top one the closest I can find are the Royal Marines and the Cunard logo, but neither are really a match. I would be fine with substituting with either, but figure I'd ask if anyone knew any better. The bottom one I have no idea. The best I could come up with is a front-on lineart of the Milano. So if anybody recognizes these logos or somehow has better images of the props themselves, who has ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled16.png
    Untitled16.png
    793.1 KB · Views: 37
  • image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
The red logo on the side is custom since it has "W12" in the middle of it, but it's definitely taken from this exact British coat of arms. I can see it's also using the silhouette of the crown/helmet behind the W12, and uses the bottom edge of the helmet as that ornate bottom.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...al_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png

I whipped up a quick version of the logo for you. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty close.

w12logo.png

The thing below it just looks like fancy embellishment to me rather than a logo, so I have no idea.

Last edited:
You know what?! That made me realize that for a friggin year-and-a-half it never occurred to me to look at it in terms of negative space! Me and my brain kept trying to pull information out of only the black space. So thank you very much, and you're quicreation is incredible. Anybody have any thoughts on the embellishments?

I can do this, The text reads CONSIGNEE but I cant read the small text on the label ******* DATE and the one in the same box as STATE DEPARTMENT to the left of it. any ideas?

Ran it thru Photoshop. I'm inclined to agree with "Sailing Date," not sure about the other. Maybe "Tariff"?

Attachments

• sm2.jpg
    sm2.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I agree it's probably tariff just going by the fact that it has a stamp saying it's exempt from taxes and everything.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back